Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the information and services available through this Hi Vis Hub website (“Site”). By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
If you do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use the Hi Vis Hub Sites and the Hi Vis Hub Services.
The Hi Vis Hub Sites are defined as any Web sites under Hi Vis Hub’s control, whether partial or otherwise.
The Hi Vis Hub Services are defined as the applications and services offered by Hi Vis Hub, including:
- an on-line service to post and search employment opportunities
- on-line courses, communities and communication tools designed to facilitate valuable professional and personal networking
- an online service allowing Users to create individual profiles, which may include personal information (”Profiles”), and to make these Profiles, or aspects thereof, public.
- career coaching services including professional resume writing
Hi Vis Hub may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this Web page. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on You.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the Hi Vis Hub Sites suspended or terminated, at Hi Vis Hub’s discretion.
You must be 13 years of age or older to visit or use any Hi Vis Hub Site in any manner, and, if under the age of 18 or the age of majority as that is defined in Your jurisdiction, must use any Hi Vis Hub Site under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult.
You may not use the Hi Vis Hub Content or Profiles to determine a consumer’s eligibility for: (a) credit or insurance for personal, family, or household purposes; (b) employment; or (c) a government license or benefit.
Use of Hi Vis Hub Content
Hi Vis Hub authorises You, subject to these Terms, to access and use the Hi Vis Hub Sites and the Hi Vis Hub Content (as defined below) and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from the Hi Vis Hub Sites solely for Your personal, non-commercial use.
The contents of the Hi Vis Hub Sites, such as designs, text, graphics, images, blog posts, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other Hi Vis Hub content (collectively, “Hi Vis Hub Content”), are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws.
All Hi Vis Hub Content is the property of Hi Vis Hub or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Hi Vis Hub Sites is the exclusive property of Hi Vis Hub and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorised use of the Hi Vis Hub Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Hi Vis Hub Content on any authorised copy You make of the Hi Vis Hub Content.
Any code that Hi Vis Hub creates to generate or display any Hi Vis Hub Content or the pages making up any Hi Vis Hub Site is also protected by Hi Vis Hub’s copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
You agree not to sell or modify the Hi Vis Hub Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Hi Vis Hub Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of the Hi Vis Hub Sites, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits Hi Vis Hub or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of Hi Vis Hub’s or its licensor’s property, or that otherwise infringes Hi Vis Hub’s or its licensor’s intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse Hi Vis Hub Content. The use of the Hi Vis Hub Content on any other application, web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that Hi Vis Hub creates to generate or display any Hi Vis Hub Content or the pages making up any Application or Service is also protected by Hi Vis Hub’s copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
Use of Hi Vis Hub Services
The job posting, resume database (“Hi Vis Hub Resume Database”) and other features of the Hi Vis Hub Sites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees.
Your use of the Hi Vis Hub Services is also subject to any other contracts You may have with Hi Vis Hub. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Hi Vis Hub, the terms of your contract will prevail.
The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish or display on a Hi Vis Hub Site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account, Profile and passwords, as applicable.
You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Your Hi Vis Hub Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You.
You agree to immediately notify Hi Vis Hub of any unauthorized use of Your account, Profile, or passwords.
Users of Hi Vis Hub
As a User of Hi Vis Hub you agree not to:
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any Hi Vis Hub Site’s infrastructure;
- use any device to navigate or search any Hi Vis Hub Site other than the tools available on the Site, generally available third-party web browsers, or other tools approved by Hi Vis Hub;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of any Hi Vis Hub Site including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- reverse engineer or decompile any parts of any Hi Vis Hub Site;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Hi Vis Hub Content or information available from any Hi Vis Hub Site, including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms;
- frame or link to any Hi Vis Hub Content or information available from any Hi Vis Hub Site, unless permitted by these Terms;
- post any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media;
- post any resume or Profile or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party;
- set more than one copy of the same resume to public at any one time;
- share with a third party any login credentials to any Hi Vis Hub Site;
- access data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access;
- post or submit to any Hi Vis Hub Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not Your own;
- post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
- harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual;
- send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by You;
- attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Hi Vis Hub Site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
- promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such by as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files; or
- use the Hi Vis Hub Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Hi Vis Hub’s discretion.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Hi Vis Hub will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
Terms Applicable to Employers & Recruiters
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Hi Vis Hub Sites. Hi Vis Hub is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to Your use of any Hi Vis Hub Site and Hi Vis Hub shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any Hi Vis Hub Site.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your employer account or Your employer account is terminated, all Your account information from Hi Vis Hub, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Hi Vis Hub’s databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Hi Vis Hub’s web servers.
In order to protect our Hi Vis Hub Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Hi Vis Hub reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which Hi Vis Hub deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
A Job posting may not contain:
- any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by Hi Vis Hub;
- misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in Hi Vis Hub’s reasonable discretion;
- the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by Hi Vis Hub;
- the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
- more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You may not use your Hi Vis Hub Job Posting account or Company Profile to:
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labour and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
- post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
- with respect to Profiles, determine a consumer’s eligibility for: (i) credit or insurance for person, family, or household purposes; (ii) employment; or (iii) a government license of benefit.
- post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of Hi Vis Hub or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Hi Vis Hub;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- post any business opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
- promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment
- post jobs on any Hi Vis Hub Site for modeling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions;
- advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
- request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
- promote a particular religion;
- except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union (v) physical or mental health (vi) sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (vii) age.
Hi Vis Hub reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from any Hi Vis Hub Site, which in the reasonable exercise of Hi Vis Hub’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that Hi Vis Hub believes is not in the best interest of Hi Vis Hub.
If at any time during Your use of the Hi Vis Hub Services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to Hi Vis Hub or otherwise misled Hi Vis Hub in regards to the nature of Your business activities, Hi Vis Hub will have grounds to terminate Your use of the Hi Vis Hub Services.
You shall use the Hi Vis Hub Resume Database as provided in these Terms and in any contract You have with Hi Vis Hub.
You shall use the Hi Vis Hub Resume Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and You agree You shall not further disclose any of the data from Hi Vis Hub Resume Database to any third party, unless You are an authorised recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the resume explicitly for employment purposes.
You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data You have obtained from Hi Vis Hub Resume Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
You shall not share Hi Vis Hub Resume Database seat-based license login credentials with any other party, nor share Hi Vis Hub Resume Database pay-per-view license login credentials with any party.
You may not use the Hi Vis Hub Resume Database:
- for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any resume holders;
- to make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletters to resume holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required or, if express consent is not required, who has not informed you that they do not want to be contacted); or
- to source candidates or to contact job seekers or resume holders in regards to career fairs and business opportunities prohibited by these Terms.
In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our customers, Hi Vis Hub reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including resume views) that may be accessed by You in any given time period. These limits may be amended in Hi Vis Hub’s sole discretion from time to time.
Terms Applicable to Job Seekers
When You register with any Hi Vis Hub Site, You will be asked to create an account and provide Hi Vis Hub with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (Your “Information”).
Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed and you may not include in these fields any telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other means of contacting You, other than Your last name and URLs.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the Hi Vis Hub Sites.
You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your Hi Vis Hub account or Your Hi Vis Hub account is terminated, all Your account information from Hi Vis Hub, including resumes, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Hi Vis Hub’s databases and will be removed from any public area of the Hi Vis Hub Sites.
Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Hi Vis Hub’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
Hi Vis Hub reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity.
User Content & Submissions
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by You on or through a Hi Vis Hub Site (“User Content”) is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated.
Hi Vis Hub claims no ownership or control over any User Content. You or a third-party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any User Content you submit, post or display on or through Hi Vis Hub and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate.
By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through Hi Vis Hub, you grant Hi Vis Hub a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content through Hi Vis Hub.
In addition, by submitting, posting or displaying User Content which is intended to be available to the general public, you grant Hi Vis Hub a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content for the purpose of promoting Hi Vis Hub and its services.
Hi Vis Hub will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from Hi Vis Hub.
Hi Vis Hub reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion.
You also represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, or that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant, the license stated above.
If You post User Content in any public area of any Hi Vis Hub Site, You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use.
Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed on any Hi Vis Hub Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content.
Hi Vis Hub may review and remove any User Content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, Users of any Hi Vis Hub Site.
Hi Vis Hub reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the Hi Vis Hub Sites and/or use of Hi Vis Hub Services for violating the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations.
Hi Vis Hub may take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User Content could create liability for Hi Vis Hub, damage Hi Vis Hub’s brand or public image, or cause Hi Vis Hub to lose Users or (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
Hi Vis Hub does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does Hi Vis Hub endorse any opinions expressed by Users.
You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at Your own risk.
The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited on the Application.
The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content.
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, “spamming” or “phishing”;
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating any media; and
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users.
Any Profile You submit must describe You, an individual person. Examples of inappropriate and prohibited Profiles include, but are not limited to, Profiles that purport to represent an animal, place, inanimate object, fictional character, or real individual that is not You.
In order to protect our Hi Vis Hub Community Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Hi Vis Hub reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails or other messages which a User may send to other Users to a number which Hi Vis Hub deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Profiles derived from User Content may also be made available through the Hi Vis Hub Sites. Hi Vis Hub does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers. Derived Profiles may differ significantly from User Content.
We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome Your comments regarding our services and the Hi Vis Hub Sites.
Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which we have specifically requested.
While we do value Your feedback on our services, please be specific in Your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials.
If, despite our request, You send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the “Submission”), the Submission shall be the property of Hi Vis Hub.
None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission.
Hi Vis Hub shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person.
Hi Vis Hub’s Liability
The Hi Vis Hub Sites act as, among other things, venues for
- employers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates and
- candidates to post resumes and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities.
Hi Vis Hub does not screen or censor the listings, including Profiles offered.
Hi Vis Hub is not involved in, and does not control, the actual transaction between employers and candidates.
As a result, Hi Vis Hub is not responsible for:
- User Content
- the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted
- the truth or accuracy of the listings
- the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates
- the ability of candidates to fill job openings
Hi Vis Hub makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on the Hi Vis Hub Sites.
While Hi Vis Hub reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job postings, resumes or other material from the Hi Vis Hub Sites from time to time, Hi Vis Hub does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses.
You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom You come in contact through the Hi Vis Hub Sites.
By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled.
We expect that You will use caution and common sense when using the Hi Vis Hub Sites.
Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, Hi Vis Hub cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be.
Because we do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behaviour of participants on any Hi Vis Hub Site, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release Hi Vis Hub (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Hi Vis Hub Sites and the Hi Vis Hub Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Hi Vis Hub makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any Hi Vis Hub Site or the Hi Vis Hub Content. The use of all Hi Vis Hub Sites and the Hi Vis Hub Content is at Your own risk.
Changes are periodically made to Hi Vis Hub Sites and may be made at any time.
Hi Vis Hub cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of any Hi Vis Hub Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from Hi Vis Hub or through or from any Hi Vis Hub Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Hi Vis Hub encourages You to keep a back-up copy of any of Your User Content. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Hi Vis Hub be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorised modification of any User Content.
Hi Vis Hub does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party products or services purchased through any Hi Vis Hub Site, or any other representation, warranty or guaranty. Any such undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty would be furnished solely by the provider of such third party products or services, under the terms agreed to by the provider.
If You believe that something on the Site violates these Terms please contact us immediately at support(at)hivishub.com
If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, Hi Vis Hub may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content.
Hi Vis Hub has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities.
Disclaimer of Warranty
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, HI VIS HUB DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY HI VIS HUB SITE OR ANY HI VIS HUB SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY HI VIS HUB SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF ANY HI VIS HUB SITE OR THE HI VIS HUB CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA OR ANY OTHER COSTS, HI VS HUB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE HI VIS HUB SITES AND HI VIS HUB CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. HI VIS HUB, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. HI VIS HUB MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE HI VIS HUB CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL HI VIS HUB, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON ANY HI VIS HUB SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY HI VIS HUB SITE AND THE HI VIS HUB CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT HI VIS HUB IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, HI VIS HUB’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY HI VIS HUB SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE HI VIS HUB CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
Links to Other Sites
The Hi Vis Hub Sites contain links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by Hi Vis Hub of the contents on such third-party Web sites.
Hi Vis Hub is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at Your own risk.
http://maps.google.com/help/terms_maps.html and the legal notices available at
http://www.maps.google.com/help/legalnotices_maps.html as they may be updated from time to time.
No Resale or Unauthorised Commercial Use
You agree not to resell or assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorised commercial use of any Hi Vis Hub Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Hi Vis Hub, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any Hi Vis Hub Site, (ii) Your use of any Hi Vis Hub Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. Hi Vis Hub shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
Term & Termination
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of any Hi Vis Hub Site.
Hi Vis Hub reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of Your User Content from the Hi Vis Hub Sites and immediate termination of Your registration with or ability to access the Hi Vis Hub Sites and/or any other services provided to You by Hi Vis Hub, upon any breach by You of these Terms or if Hi Vis Hub is unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to a Hi Vis Hub Site registration.
Even after You are no longer a User of the Hi Vis Hub Sites, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.