Senior Project ManagerSalaried New
Location: Brisbane – projects throughout QLD & NSW
Package: $300k +
Exceptional Senior Project Manager wanted for a $300k+ role leading multiple road, highway and bridge projects.
Our Client, a rapidly expanding Tier 2 contractor, is looking for an exceptional Senior Project Manager with a strong background in roads, highways and bridge projects.
The project scopes include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Road upgrades involving the widening of highways to multiple lanes;
- Construction of new overpasses and bridge reconstructions including associated road realignments and upgrades;
- Upgrading and improving intersections;
- Building new shared pedestrian and bike underpasses;
- Road reconstruction and flood repair works including drainage systems, sidewalks, and road markings.
We are looking for a capable pair of hands that can hit the ground running and, as such, they are offering a competitive salary, a strong pipeline of future projects, and excellent career advancement options.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering;
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as a Project Manager on road and bridge construction;
- Based in Queensland or NSW and both willing and able to work away on rosters as required;
- Sound technical and commercial expertise with a desire to mentor other engineers to be the best they can be;
- Proven delivery of infrastructure projects, with exposure to roadworks and structures to DTMR and/or TfNSW specifications;
- Excellent references to back up this experience.
Contractors will be considered but ideally we want a PM looking to join a team and enjoy the ride as this company continues to grow.
Want to know more?
If this sounds like you, please submit your application now including a cover letter outlining a summary of your experience and time spent working in a similar position, or contact Amanda Datchens on 0406 536 256 or at firstname.lastname@example.org