CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
What can our construction projects build for you?
Be a part of our construction business where you can deliver some of the most recognised and celebrated projects in Victoria. These projects span across both metro and regional.
Senior Quality Advisor
The primary objectives of the roles are:
- Develop and maintain the project level QA/Completion System to ensure that the contractual requirements of the specification are complied with and documented
- Develop and maintain QA/QC procedures
- Drive the effective application of the QA/Completion system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Achieve quality levels that satisfy our client’s needs and expectations
- Lead a quality culture; promoting an informed, participatory workplace that continues to innovative construction methods.
- Work by influence to ensure Quality Project systems are owned by all team members
- Provide support for Quality within all project functions
- Conduct Project Quality audits and surveillance activities
- Be a part of a team that has a manner conducive to a culture of performance orientation, and an attitude toward cohesion with fellow project personnel and best for business outcomes
- Working closely with Independent Auditors and CPS (Construction Phase Services) team
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- Qualification in Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in auditing systems and processes
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Compliance requirements
- Contractual compliance requirements
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.