Environmental RepresentativeFull Time New
Salary: $85 – 110k pa DOE
Fantastic opportunity to Join a leading Tier 2 and play a crucial role in shaping a sustainable future.
About the opportunity
You will play a vital role in developing and implementing effective environmental strategies that promote safe and efficient project construction. You will engage with the construction team and its partners while building assets that support the community.
- Advising on environmental matters;
- Liaison with the Project Manager and relevant authorities on environmental matters, including inspection requirements;
- Maintaining a register of environmental management documents;
- Overseeing erosion and sediment control on site;
- Conducting regular inspections and audits to ensure environmental safeguards;
- Identifying areas for improvement and implementing changes as necessary;
- Preparing monthly reports on works and achievements;
- Developing environmental induction and toolbox talks for all site personnel;
- Authority to stop work to prevent environmental nonconformities;
- Notification of environmental incidents to relevant parties.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in environmental management on road construction or similar projects;
- A tertiary qualification in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, or equivalent;
- Availability to manage environmental issues and attend project audits as required;
- Willing and able to work away from home and flexible regarding rosters.
If you are passionate about environmental management and have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply today!
Submit your application now – your CV doesn’t need to be completely up to date – or contact Amanda Datchens on 0406 536 256 or at email@example.com
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Women and People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.
We respect the time and effort you will make with this application. All applicants will receive a response, whether shortlisted or not.