Civil Site EngineerFull Time
Coming to the end of a project or ready for your next career move? This company can offer you a diverse range of projects to gain experience, a great package, and true professional development.
They have full-time FIFO/DIDO roles with varying start dates, some immediate.
Just started looking and not available yet? No problem.
Talk to us now and we will slot you into a forthcoming project.
Why join them?
This Tier 2 is growing fast – and they want you to come along for the ride.
They are big enough to offer you opportunities on a diverse range of projects but small enough to still know your name, support your career development, and reward you for your achievements.
Plus, when you work away on projects you will also get generous project allowances and additional leave.
Don’t join a company and just be a number – join them and be part of a real team.
About the roles
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be given the opportunity to work alongside a supportive and collaborative delivery team, contributing to the successful growth of a business with a strong pipeline of DTMR and TfNSW works on the books.
- Implementing or creating innovative, cost-efficient construction methodologies and techniques;
- Working actively with Supervisors and the workforce to eliminate the requirement to repeat activities;
- Assisting the Superintendent and Supervisor with tasks delegated by the Project Engineer/Manager;
- The continuous monitoring of the program throughout the life of the project ensuring milestones are completed on time;
- In conjunction with Superintendents and Supervisors, assisting with planning the resources required to achieve the construction program (plant, labour, and subcontractors) and sourcing;
- Assisting with planning and implementing the procurement of materials and subcontractors to achieve construction programs;
- Working with Supervisors to recognise variations, quantity increases or decreases, and any additional scope of works for the production of appropriate variation correspondence;
- Monitoring day costs for activities with Supervisors and making adjustments if unit costs are excessive;
- Providing information for the end of month project costs report with the Project Engineer/Manager;
- Implementing environmental controls where the risk to the environment is serious enough to require monitoring.
Ideally, you will possess the following:
- A Civil Engineering degree;
- Min 2 years’ experience in cost engineering/productivity on DTMR and/or TfNSW projects;
- Sound technical knowledge;
- Proven ability to work as part of a team that is driven by success;
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Be self-motivated and adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Be willing to travel and work away from home when required.
Whether you are available right now, in a few months, or you are working but want to move to a company that will support your professional development, get in touch now to explore what they have to offer.
Apply now and include a cover letter detailing past projects or contact Amanda Datchens on 0406 536 256 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like the sound of the company but not this specific job? No problem. Join our Talent Community to be informed directly about new jobs as they become available.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Women and People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.
You will need to have the right to work in Australia for these positions.
We respect the time and effort you will make with this application. All applicants will receive a response, whether shortlisted or not.